UniversalGamingRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEEP DEEP SERVER REFORMATION GOING ON

Go down

DEEP DEEP SERVER REFORMATION GOING ON Empty DEEP DEEP SERVER REFORMATION GOING ON

Post by Wilson Enigma Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Alright guys. For those who were not there, I'm going to lay down exactly what Hipax said.

1. Every admin is now demoted to user. Operators, Superadmins, ALL GONE except for two select ones as they helped the very very most with the server. (Tactical Sheep and Sinskits)

2. Every user now has absolutely zero whitelistings. You must apply again for it if you had one before.

3. No flags for anyone except for the citizen voices. HOWEVER. If you spam these voice commands too, the flag for them will be removed from you also, permanently.

4. If you complain even once about what happens, then you can leave. No objections. Just leave.

5. Don't say that we (we as in Hipax) are being unfair. This was absolutely needed after what happened. When there are 13 CP on at one time, SOMETHING ISN'T RIGHT THERE! "I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE TRAINING EVERY RECRUIT! STICK WITHIN THE RATIO!" (If you keep complaining about us being unfair, you will be removed and never seen from again.)

If you have any questions, talk to either Hipax, Sinskins, TacticalSheep, or me (though I'm not admin, I still have the drive to help us all.)
Wilson Enigma
Wilson Enigma

Back to top Go down