UniversalGamingRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinskits OTA Application

2 posters

Go down

Sinskits OTA Application Empty Sinskits OTA Application

Post by HIpax2 Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Name: Justin

Steam Name: [UG|XG] Sinskitz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54391311

Previous experience on other servers: I have been overwatch in so many communities in the past years of my hl2rp gameplay.  

Number of characters on the server: 1 (Jason carter)

Time with us(Forum or server time, whichever you prefer):

Why you want to be a member of the OTA(2 paragraph MINIMUM): I want to be a member of the overwatch  because it is fun to become one of the bad asses that fight back the rebels in city45. It would expand my rp and I could learn some more commands from overwatch. It will give the other units a fighting chance against the rebels. I understand that being a OTA my body is attached to my uniform and may not be stolen ic. I have had experience with being a elite ota before the server wipe.
I was a OTA-EOW, so I have much experience of the commands and how to lead a group of units to safety as well as to the fighting ground.  I understand when being a OTA that I am 100% loyal to the UU and will do what ever it takes to protect them, even if it means dieing for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Character section
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jason Carter

Weight: 180 lbs

Height: 6'5'

Verdict Record: N/A

Medical Conditions:N/A

Physical Imperfections: N/A

Terms:
By signing this document you agree to the following:
You will give your life to the Union
You will give your body to the Union
You will never stray from loyalty to the Union
You will never disobey an order
You will never conspire
You will never disobey this contract
You will abide by all Union Rules

Signature:Jason CarterX
HIpax2
HIpax2
Owner

https://universalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sinskits OTA Application Empty Re: Sinskits OTA Application

Post by [UG | HoS] Red™ Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Seeing as you were Universal Union before the server got wiped, and that you're great with roleplay, I can give you support Wink+Support
[UG | HoS] Red™
[UG | HoS] Red™
Head Manager of Staff

Back to top Go down