UniversalGamingRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King Death's Ban appeal

4 posters

Go down

King Death's Ban appeal  Empty King Death's Ban appeal

Post by KingDeath Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Steam name: King Death
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:51391669
Who banned you?:The head staff Known as Bailey
What did you do?:Insulted him and cursed and threated him
Do you understand what you've done wrong?:Yes i do understand.
Will you read the rules again to prevent another ban?:Yes i will, I swear on my left eye.
Will you be more respectful to our humble staff team?:Yes i will.
Why should we unban you?:I wish to have a second chance on the server and not disrepect anyone anymore i promise that.
Notes?:Also as a side note i know i probably won't ever become staff again but at least being able to be CCA would be okay
KingDeath
KingDeath

Back to top Go down

King Death's Ban appeal  Empty Re: King Death's Ban appeal

Post by HIpax2 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Knowing that he made a ban appeal of the spot means he is not one of those people to just quit and join another community,like lol bye, no. Also the One month ban needs to be voted upon the 2 owners and 2 head managers. I think King death is a cool guy with my experiences and I think he just had a bad turn and was really angry at the moment, truthful he does have anger problems which means he won't be staff due to the requirements not meant. I think he deserves a second chance and he did talk to me about it in steam chat and he was convincing in the whole situation and said he will apologize, +Support, decrease the ban up to one week
HIpax2
HIpax2
Owner

https://universalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [UG | HoS] Red™ Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Considering the way he treated me, normally I would not begin forgiving him for it. But we have all had our bad days, and I myself used to have anger issues. I can be a forgiving person sometimes, just know that if you misbehave like that again you won't have my vote to stay. You won't ever make it on our staff though, that's a guarantee. Also, the restriction for not being allowed to apply for the Combine Civil Authority will still stand at one week if unbanned. Please try to keep control of your anger next time. +Support
[UG | HoS] Red™
[UG | HoS] Red™
Head Manager of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Hipax Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:55 am

The unban is officially supported by two members of high staff, as well as my self. The server ban is lifted, and the CCA ban is reduced to one week. Congrats Death, welcome back. +Unbanned Smile
Hipax
Hipax
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by [UG | HoS] Red™ Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:29 pm

I take back my vote.
[UG | HoS] Red™
[UG | HoS] Red™
Head Manager of Staff

Back to top Go down