UniversalGamingRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siddhartha Guatama Staff Application

3 posters

Go down

Siddhartha Guatama Staff Application Empty Siddhartha Guatama Staff Application

Post by Siddhartha Guatama (Mike) Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:20 pm

Real Name(optional): Mike
Steam Name: Siddhartha Guatama (Mike)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26081215

What position are you looking for in our staff team?(Operator or Admin): Admin
How much experience do you have being a Staff member?: I have been an admin on several DarkRP servers and a on a few HL2RP servers.

What can you provide to Universal as Staff? (At least 30 words):
I can provide a helpful hand with keeping things in check and can help improve the overall RP with help making events, giving players a hand that have no flags in case they need some props for set decoration or if they're being harassed by another player in any way, and help take care of those players who decide to break the rules.

Why are you interested in becoming part of our Staff team? (At least 30 words):
I feel like it would help my overall experience with the RP, also I'm a fan of the server who likes the people who play on it, and if I'm having problems I'd have the ability to take care of it myself without having to bother another admin who might be in the middle of RP.

Why should we accept you into our humble Staff team? (At least 30 words):
Because I am a very loyal player to the server who is very active, can easily solve RP problems, is very friendly and is easy to get along with anyone, and I have a good amount of experience with administrating and can always get the done.

What skills do you have?(coding, scripting, ect): I personally do not have any experience with coding.
Siddhartha Guatama (Mike)
Siddhartha Guatama (Mike)

Back to top Go down

Siddhartha Guatama Staff Application Empty Re: Siddhartha Guatama Staff Application

Post by [UG | HoS] Red™ Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Hmm. Interesting application. Although, admins don't get all the flags just because they are admins. +Support for Admin

Head of Staff,
Red™

Last edited by [UG | HoS] Red™ on Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
[UG | HoS] Red™
[UG | HoS] Red™
Head Manager of Staff

Back to top Go down

Siddhartha Guatama Staff Application Empty Re: Siddhartha Guatama Staff Application

Post by HIpax2 Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:35 pm

I have seen him rp and its good and I have seen him as admin, he helped people and forced people to role play when they were just fucking around, +support for admin
HIpax2
HIpax2
Owner

https://universalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum