UniversalGamingRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slifers Apop

2 posters

Go down

Slifers Apop Empty Slifers Apop

Post by StevenIrwin Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Steam name:|HST|Slifer

SteamID :STEAM_0:1:42227378

Why do you want to join the CCA?: I would like to join the CCA because I am looking for more expierence in rp and it look incredably fun to keep order.

What do you think the CCA will be like for you? I think that the CCA willbe boring at times when I am just patrolling around the city but at other I think it will be fun and interesting.

What are you expected to do in the CCA?I expect to mainly patrol the city looking for Civillians doing bad things... and then at other times fighing rebels or giving out rations.

How are you expected to act in the CCA? I expect to act professioanly but be very incompassionate and rude to the civillians.

What is your characters background story? (2 paragraph at least.)
My characters name is Damon Irwin. He was born in the time before the combine took over the planet. He was about 15 years old when they attacked. From then on his life became increasingly more hellish. He had to be hidden until he was 18, because if the combine were to find him it would be the end to a very short life. As he hid in the terrible slums of Sydney,Australia he began to realize that the CCA's were actually helping the humans by enslaving them.
By The time that Damon was 18 things had started to become much better for him. Although all of his family was killed in a massive riot 2 years prior he was becoming a very prosperous young man. He only has ever had one altercation with the law and he has regretted assaulting that officer ever since. It has been his dream to join the cca for years and he is hoping that this will be the gold in the thousands of pounds of sand he has had to go through to get here.

Please write an at least 10 line role-play example. (Use /me)
Civi1 :Howdy stranger.
Civi2: Hey have seen you in a while
Civi1 reaches out to shake the mans hand.
Civi2 great fully shakes the mans hand savoring the human contact.
Civi1: You new around here?
Civi2: I sure am I just arrived on the train an hour ago
Civi1 Well my name is Bill its nice to meet you, if you ever need anything you can fine me in the Civil Workers Union
Civi2 Nice to meet you Bill my names Steven and i actually have a question for you, Do you know where i can find the resistance
Civi1 What makes you thing a man like me would know such a thing like that
Civi2 I dont know i was just wondering.
Civi1 Ok wait right here
Civi1 runs to the nearest cp office and reports the man
                     THE END
CID:88917
Height:6'0
Hair color:White
Eye color:Brown
Race:African
Distinguishing marks:None

List previous fields you are experienced in: Has done many jobs for the Cp in the past including turning in contraband such as zipties and pistols.

Have you ever been banned If yes, Explain why: Yes because Hipax and i were messing around on a darkrp brony server and i got banned for jailing everyone.

Explain your reason for applying for the CCA and wishing to become a Civil Protection Unit: I wish to become a Cp Unit because I would like to help keep the peace and take out those damn rebels.

I, Tyrone  have been absolutely truthful in my application and understand any false information will lead to my tracking and detainment.
I also agree that poor performance, attitude or behavior will lead to my terminatio

StevenIrwin

Back to top Go down

Slifers Apop Empty Re: Slifers Apop

Post by [UG | HoS] Red™ Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Hello Slifer,
   Thanks for submitting your application. Let me start from your background story. Our City 18 is located in Russia, not Sydney, Australia. If you wish your character to have been from Sydney originally, you could have added that along with how Damon got to City18, Russia. Also, if your character were in hiding all of this time in the slums, and he assaulted an officer, your character would not be alive today. Please keep it realistic. Next, you did not put your character's name "Damon Irwin" when you took the oath. Instead you put "Tyrone". Another thing, it seems to me that you put minimal effort into your application. You only did what would be acceptable to pass as an application. I do like your general idea, though. Please don't think I'm bashing your application, I understand you did put some effort into writing it.

Application Results:

Head of Staff,
Bailey™
[UG | HoS] Red™
[UG | HoS] Red™
Head Manager of Staff

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum