UniversalGamingRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return Of the Legendary VoidReaver Kha'Zix

4 posters

Go down

The Return Of the Legendary VoidReaver Kha'Zix Empty The Return Of the Legendary VoidReaver Kha'Zix

Post by Star Shade Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:14 am

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:30353409
Steam name:Star-Shade/Star-Dust
Why do you want to be a vortigaunt?: After the wipe I felt like this is the character that I most lost because I had actually started to develop a story with him with Hipax's UU unit. I wish to give him a rebirth and continue the story after the mass recruitment that was clearly un-supervised and un-authorized.
How long have you been with Universalgaming?: I was there when it was born and have always been here.
How long have you been playing hl2rp?: 2011-Present
Have you ever role played as a vortigaunt before?: Not at all but I know their interesting lore and characteristics.
Why should we choose you to be whitelisted for vortigaunt?: Well, I have a lot of experience with roleplays that involve slavery, specifically my character being the slave. I am well to fit the terms of a loyal obedient slave.
Do you want to be a enslaved vortigaunt or a free vortigaunt?: Even being free for 520 years cannot stop him to return to his loving (Diabolical) Master.

IC

Name: Kha'Zix
Height: 6 7' ft.
Weight: 203 Ibs.
character back story(2-3 paragraphs) : When Kha'Zix crossed over into this world, he was fragile and weak. Though, his landing location was nowhere near his brethren who remained in or around Black mesa. He was sent further north into a familiar place, Yellowstone national park. There he stayed and surviving posing to the humans as an urban legend, Big Foot (He had to kill some bears and wear their fur). Though, once the combine came through Xen it was all over and he was caught along with the rest of the world and back into slavery. Sent to a loyalist city where he posed as a servant for administration, CP, and CWU.

Once set, Kha'Zix seemed to do his job with utmost speed and efficiency whether if it was to deliver packages, clean something, serve dinner, Or pleasure beyond the bedroom walls. And I'm sure Kha'Zix will be a good addition to the UG Family and City 17.

Though, The explosion of the Nexus of C17 cause by the shenanigans of Gordon Freeman had caused a new rift into the void sucking in everything that was caught in the catastrophic typhoon. Sending Kha'Zix back to a place that he needed to conquer again. Now we know where the combine go they leave behind enslaved or dead or.......Rather disturbing pitiful creatures and most importantly scraps of combine technology that was deemed 'useless'. He used these scraps to provide a rather modified armor to protect himself from the familiar and also the new encounters from abandoned Xen.

Finally, After Centuries (Even though little time has past) He crawled his way back to the remains of c17 as a evolved and adapted being. Searching for his previous owner to resume his master/slave relationship.

Reference to his New armor

The Return Of the Legendary VoidReaver Kha'Zix 1187_____enhanced___vortigaunt_by_andrewnuva199-d3lbvg1

Where did I get the image, etc?

There is a mod called "1187" which is a half-life 2 mod that is prior to the seven hour war of the combine take over. Which makes sense because that's when they would be trashing their useless gear and such.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/1187
Star Shade
Star Shade

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Return Of the Legendary VoidReaver Kha'Zix Empty Re: The Return Of the Legendary VoidReaver Kha'Zix

Post by Hipax Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:35 am

The fuck? Continue CyberRP? The storyline was just including the peice as it was IC experience. They do just fine as a normal enslaved vort, and they've been around since the start. +Support
Hipax
Hipax
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The Return Of the Legendary VoidReaver Kha'Zix Empty Re: The Return Of the Legendary VoidReaver Kha'Zix

Post by HIpax2 Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:42 am

Hipax wrote:The fuck? Continue CyberRP? The storyline was just including the peice as it was IC experience. They do just fine as a normal enslaved vort, and they've been around since the start. +Support
Agreed, +support
HIpax2
HIpax2
Owner

https://universalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Shade Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:58 pm

Cmon there needs to be one more for the whitelist :U Cmon people you can do it.
Star Shade
Star Shade

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum