UniversalGamingRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application for the metro police force

5 posters

Go down

My Application for the metro police force Empty My Application for the metro police force

Post by Tannercraft13 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:17 pm

Steam name:Tannercraft10

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:53902249

Why do you want to join the CCA?:I would like to join the CCA because I think I would make a great unit not just because I can beat people because I think it would be a great experience for me.

What do you think the CCA will be like for you?
I Believe the Combine army above all else is a great Legion to protect the People among the world in an Orderly Conduct matter.
The army shall grow until None Else can match to
What are you expected to do in the CCA?
Follow all orders from higher ranks. Enforce law in the city.
Give civil judgement to any citizen who does not act civilized.
How are you expected to act in the CCA?
Tough. Not show any signs of sadness or fear
What is your characters background story? (2 paragraph at least.)
Not much is known about Tyler Mist. he was abandoned by his parents at birth. Times were tough at times. as he was born when the black mesa lab incident had happened. He then grew up. Since most schools were mostly destroyed when the 7 hour war took place. he had no way to learn anything
Intill the combine finally took over. The combine teached him. Such as acting civilized. Since he had no idea where his parents were he was forced to grow up with out parents. And he cried every night for not having parents to have. Now tyler is 27. He remembers to act civilized. intill he got into trouble with some rebels. He was with them for awhile. till he realized he would have a better life with the combine. So he went to the combine. Showing them the rebel bases and the weapon caches the rebels had. Since he knew that he has ratted out the rebels he was with he then proceeded to go join the combine.
Please write an atleast 10 line roleplay example. (Use /me)
*A citizen runs in the plaza going towards an alleyway*
*two Civil Protection run after him and catch him in the alley way*
Civil protection 1: Citizen. Why were you running towards this alleyway?
Citizen: It was just some stuff I had to do!. Please don't hurt me!
/me Talks to the other civil protection: I think he is a rebel should we detain him?
Civil protection 2:Yes. We should detain him he is a rebel. And we show no mercy to rebels.
Civil protection 1(Me): Citizen. Wall.
/me Pushes the citizen to the wall
Civil Protection 1(Me):Citizen. Prepare to receive civil judgement.
/me Hits the citizen with my stunstick several times knocking him out
/me Ties the citizen up
/me Drags the citizen to the nexus
/me Puts him into a cell filled with other rebels
Civil Protection 1(Me): Commander should we put them into the pull of acid?
Civil Protection commander: Yes you should.
/me Unlocks the cell
/me Drags one citizen out one by one
/me Puts him in and goes back to the cell and keeps putting them in
/me Is done putting them in
Civil Protection commander: Good Job. Now go do ration duty.
Civil protection 1(Me) *sigh* Yes Sir__________________________________________________________
In character information
(Your character writes in this part of the application)
Name: Tyler Mist
CID:12806
Height: About medium height
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Blue
Race:Human
Distinguishing marks:None

List previous fields you are experienced in:None

Have you ever been banned If yes, Explain why: I have not been banned

Explain your reason for applying for the CCA and wishing to become a Civil Protection Unit: So I can bear the ranks of the CCA/Civil protection
And detain all rebels/citizens. I believe it would be a better experience for me. I will create a better roleplay experience for everyone.

I, Tyler Mist have been absolutely truthful in my application and understand any false information will lead to my tracking and detainment.
I also agree that poor performance, attitude or behavior will lead to my termination in the Combine Civil Authority.

Tannercraft13

Back to top Go down

My Application for the metro police force Empty Re: My Application for the metro police force

Post by Hipax Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:33 pm

-Support, I've barely seen any good RP from you, nor have you even attempted to do anything extra-ordinary on the server. Sorry, but I CANNOT support you until you prove you can RP right and you are RP-Worthy enough to be whitelisted
Hipax
Hipax
Owner

Back to top Go down

My Application for the metro police force Empty Re: My Application for the metro police force

Post by Combine Sniper Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Your on sometimes but not daily this application has some bad grammar I don't know about this -Meh
Combine Sniper
Combine Sniper
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by HIpax2 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Neutral because I kinda like your application but still some bad grammar and I have not seen you rp before.
HIpax2
HIpax2
Owner

https://universalgaming.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [UG | HoS] Red™ Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Meh. This is just one big sloppy mess. I lost my place three times reading this.

APPLICATION DENIED.

Head of Staff,
Bailey™
[UG | HoS] Red™
[UG | HoS] Red™
Head Manager of Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down