UniversalGamingRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reiuzis MPF Application

3 posters

Go down

Reiuzis MPF Application Empty Reiuzis MPF Application

Post by Louis Chapman Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:08 pm

Steam name: SS | Reiuzi Utsuho

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39260849

Why do you want to join the CCA?: I think my experience would help in the aid of newer CPs. I was a DvL and a SeC on different servers. If you heard of UNION.291 or SeC.291, its me.

What do you think the CCA will be like for you? (Loyalist) A highly prestiegous and orderly force to thwart any hopes of a rebellion forming in cities. We all know behind their masks is the future of humanity and they make sure to ensure it. (Rebel) A well oiled machine capible of instilling fear into humans. Let its tyranny end for the true purpose of the Overwatch is to extinguish the flame of humanity for its own benefit.

What are you expected to do in the CCA? Follow orders, survive, and most importantly keep order and protect. However orders must be made they must be executed no matter what to ensure the survival of humanity.

How are you expected to act in the CCA? The most well oiled being(s) on the planet, whether you are a machine of war or a keeper of peace, you strive for the top to be recognized.

What is your characters background story? (2 paragraph at least.)

Louis Chapman was born on a small fishing village off the west coast of the Soviet Union. He had a younger and more rambuncious little brother, Yosef. They loved eachother and the mama and papa that no force could seperate them. After at least twenty years, Louis owned his own fishing trawler and was making money off the delicious fish from the seas. However he started to pull up stranger fish as the more delicious ones became less common. He eventually sold his trawler and started to live with his brother Yosef.

The fateful event that was the Seven Hours War showed that in harshest of times even love cant prevail. Yosef and Louis were seperated during the vicious attacks, but Louis only saw the future of what humanity can be like, but however Yosef showed pure hatred to the Overwatch. Even after every transfer, every beating, every conviction, Louis looked at the Overwatch as gods to help humanity, not kill it off. He cooperates if he needs to be tied up, eats every ration and recycles everything he can find to show his overall support for Our Benefactors. Inside him, whenever he sees a metrocop do his duties, he smiles inside. He wants that mask and suit.

Please write an atleast 10 line roleplay example. (Use /me) (Im going to use 291)

Unit 834 patrols, but not knowing there is a civilian with a switchblade behind him, ready to sever his spinal cord.
291: Hold it right there!
John Anson freezes in his tracks at the sight of the protection team unit.
291 attempts to launch a legsweep to knock him off balance
291 rolls 87
John Anson rolls 93
291 trips over himself trying to knock the civilian off balance.
John Anson attempts to run away from the units folly
John Anson rolled 62
834 rolled 89
John Anson bumps into 834 at his mad dash to escape, and falls over
291 makes a chance to pin the civilian down
291 rolled 90
John Anson rolled 37
291 with a grip of steel, rolls him over and pins him down effectively.
291 says,"834, I think you should be more aware in the future. I cant save you in the future."
834 says,"Well... Thank you sir."
291 attempts to tie the civilian up
291 rolled 89
John Anson roled 34
291 grips him tight and forced the tie to dig into his skin
John Anson squeals in pain
834,"Here sir, let me help you with that."
291 and 834,"Hahahahaahaha!"
(Commence detaining)
CID: 64184
Height: 6'5
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Race: Human
Distinguishing marks: Scar under right eye

List previous fields you are experienced in: Fishing and hunting, also making items out of anything avalible.

Have you ever been banned If yes, Explain why: Havent ever (N/A)

Explain your reason for applying for the CCA and wishing to become a Civil Protection Unit: The server needs CPs and Im an experienced CP, dealing from Tactical Overwatch(DvL) to AK(SeC). I can help train these men to be the very best they can.

I, Louis Chapman have been absolutely truthful in my application and understand any false information will lead to my tracking and detainment.
I also agree that poor performance, attitude or behavior will lead to my termination in the Combine Civil Authority.

Louis Chapman

Back to top Go down

Reiuzis MPF Application Empty Re: Reiuzis MPF Application

Post by Hipax Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:31 pm

I like the fact that you actually put effort into the rolling, showing what was going on, and you provided a good backstory. It was completely original. I liked what I saw. +Support.
Hipax
Hipax
Owner

Back to top Go down

Reiuzis MPF Application Empty Applications Results

Post by [UG | HoS] Red™ Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Rolling RP is interesting when used correctly. I like it. Although, and go ahead and call me a grammar Nazi here, but there are a few grammatical mistakes in your background story. Other than that, your character's background interests me. Good luck.

Head of Staff,
Bailey™️

Application Results:

Last edited by Bailey™ on Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Build of suspension.)
[UG | HoS] Red™
[UG | HoS] Red™
Head Manager of Staff

Back to top Go down

Reiuzis MPF Application Empty Re: Reiuzis MPF Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down